Here's another super simple dinner or lunch that I've been making for years. I usually buy a packet of pitas for the week, and make the BBQ chicken pizza I posted HERE, and this recipe on another night. That way all of the pitas get used up, and I get two easy dinners out of it!
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp pink himalayan salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp fresh lime juice
- 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup avocado oil mayo (THIS is my favourite brand)
- 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 4 whole wheat pita pockets
Mix all of the ingredients together in a large bowl. Cover and refrigerate for at least 20-30 minutes (I've skipped this step if I'm in a hurry, and it's still good!). Spoon into a pita pocket, and serve with some extra cilantro.