This is from the same chocolate chip cookie skillet recipe I posted HERE, just tweaked a little and made into separate cookies. The texture is surprisingly amazing! I'M YELLING BECAUSE THESE WERE SO GOOD!! Honest. Jordan didn't even know they were "healthier". They are totally satisfying and delicious.
*Recipe from Rachael's Good Eats
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp maple syrup, or raw honey
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ⅓ cup nut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour, OR sub 1 1/4 cup oat flour, OR 1/2 cup coconut flour (that's what I used)
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 3 scoops Vital Proteins collagen peptides
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- Handful of Enjoy Life Foods chocolate chips
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Whisk egg in large bowl then pour in syrup (or honey), melted coconut oil, nut butter, vanilla and almond milk to whisk again.
- Stir in the rest of the ingredients.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and separate mixture into cookies (should make about 10-12). Bake for 12 minutes. Turn the oven on broil and cook 1- 1½ additional minutes **keep a close eye on it because it can burn quickly!