Alright, alright. It's v clear that I'm no food photographer, so excuse the not-pinterest-worthy pictures, but I wanted to share one of my go-to recipes because we LOVE it!! So easy and SOOO good!!
- 1 cup milk of your choice
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch (you can omit this. it just thickens things up a bit)
- 1/4 teaspoon pink himalayan salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon basil (or more, depending on preference)
- Put all ingredients, except basil, into blender, and blend until smooth.
- Add mixture onto saucepan (on medium-low heat), and add basil.
- Cook on very low heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. It should thicken up quite a bit.
- Serve over spaghetti squash pasta (or pasta of your choice). I always add in cooked chicken and serve with some vegetables!