I made for the first time a week before I went into the hospital, and it will be on the docket for when I have to start making dinners again (thank goodness for family helping out right now!!), because it is SO easy to put together, and is tastes amazing! I was stealing bites before it even went into the oven! I served it with a side salad, but it would also be good with roasted veggies!
This would also make a great freezer meal!
- 8 ounces uncooked Banza pasta
- 3 Tbsp dried minced onion flakes
- 10 oz spinach, chopped
- 3 cups cooked, chopped chicken
- 1 (14.5-oz) can Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (8-oz) Daiya chive-and-onion cream cheese
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, separated
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Highly spray a 9x9-inch pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine cooked pasta, spinach, cooked chicken, onion flakes, tomatoes, cream cheese, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish, and sprinkle evenly with remaining shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 35 to 45 minutes.
**Original recipe from HERE.